Monday 16 May 2011

school

Well today was my first day of school! I felt like the awkward kid who moves to a different school every year. However, the classes were pretty fun. The teachers do tend to keep the material interesting, much like Baylor, so I had a home-like feel. Also in math and biology, I had already learned all the material. Everyone was struggling with basic quadratics or the respiratory system and I just sat there laughing to myself. My bio teacher called me "the smart American" as she asked me to lecture the class on the basic function of diffusion of oxygen in your blood. GENIUS!!! I'm taking a food and hospitality course as well. Mom you'll be proud to know that I successfully made a light dessert with a filling. It was yummy!! In PE we played volleyball, not one of my best sports. PE is the only class that I have with seniors too, so there was that intimidation factor. All of my other classes are for juniors though. Maddie's friends are very similar to mine at home, so that was amazing! I fit in really well; that also made me miss my friends more. Tomorrow is my last day of school for the week because Maddie and I leave for camp on Wednesday! Go outback! This is the only writing I've done in awhile, so I should probably write in that journal. Blogging tomorrow or next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment