Friday 17 June 2011

school

This week of school is "special" for me in a way. Monday, Tuesday, and half of Wednesday I'll be taking senior classes since the juniors have exams and sophomores have work experience. I'm supposed to present to the little kids at Woodcroft on Wednesday about Chattanooga, Baylor, and just things I do when I'm at home; Friday I make the same presentation to Daniel's and Nicholas's classes at Pilgrim. Thursday Mrs. Liebech (I think that's how you spell her name) is taking me to do stuff in Adelaide. So I really only have 2 and a half days of school this week!! After that is my last week of school. I can't believe it. This has all gone by way to fast for me. Where's the rewind button when you need it. On the bright side, I get to see Dad on the 28th! I can't wait. He and I are going to go to Sydney on the 3rd of July for a day and hopefully Nicole and Bec can meet up with us for lunch or something. I was telling Mrs. Watts yesterday that this has definitely been the best experience I've ever had. It'll be a memory that lasts a lifetime, and I hope the friendships I've made here will last that long too. I don't regret this at all. The Reace family has been so great to me; honestly couldn't have asked for a better family. Time to live up these last 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment